what is the default player userid and password for ssh client

mace...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 1:30:26 PM2/12/15
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
I can get into the server ( .ova ) that I downloaded.  I can't login to the player virtual machine image that I downloaded ( concerto_player-0.6.0.vmdk ).  Is there a default userid and password?

August

Feb 12, 2015, 1:34:35 PM2/12/15
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com, mace...@gmail.com
The password for the player is set when it is built in this file (https://github.com/concerto/concerto-player/blob/master/passwords.sh), so it probably remains “blah”.

--
August

On February 12, 2015 at 1:30:34 PM, mace...@gmail.com (mace...@gmail.com) wrote:

I can get into the server ( .ova ) that I downloaded.  I can't login to the player virtual machine image that I downloaded ( concerto_player-0.6.0.vmdk ).  Is there a default userid and password?

mace...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 1:37:12 PM2/12/15
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com, mace...@gmail.com
You are correct.  The user is 'root', the password is 'blah'. Thank you for your response.
Message has been deleted