concerto2 ova credentials

Ernest, Collin

Oct 22, 2013, 12:04:57 PM10/22/13
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com

Pardon my ignorance as I am new to concerto, but for the life of me I cannot figure out where to go to get the login credentials for the latest server ova.  In the instructions there is a reference to using the credentials in the ova file comments, but I’m not sure what that means.  Again, sorry for the stupid question, but any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Collin Ernest

Sandy

Oct 25, 2013, 10:44:35 AM10/25/13
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com, cer...@ilfb.org
At one time the password was in the Description field when viewing the machine in VirtualBox Manager. Try truc9awr
Sandy
Message has been deleted

August

Nov 12, 2013, 1:24:02 PM11/12/13
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com, cer...@ilfb.org
This seems to have been a common problem for folks not using VirtualBox, so I've posted the username and password on the wiki page - https://github.com/concerto/concerto/wiki/Installing-Concerto-2.

--
August

November 12, 2013 at 7:00 AM
I tried installing the virtual machine image to a VMware product, and couldn't find the comment they refer to save my life.

Oh well, it made me install a server from scratch so no harm no foul.

But the password(s) for the virtual image should be easier to find, as they're only meant to be temporary anyway, something for the team to think about.

October 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM