Board Hackathon on 30th June '12 (Saturday) - 10AM onwards

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Jun 25, 2012, 3:48:59 AM6/25/12
to Computer Club India
Hi Friends,
    So, finally Board Hackathon is on. Here's the details:

Date: 30th June 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 10AM to ... (It's a hackathon dude - you don't know when you close)
Venue: 1st Floor (Opp. Amma Bakery), 14th Cross, Near Gayathri Temple, Basavanpura Main Road, K R Puram, Bangalore - 560036. Map Link.
Informal Agenda: Playing with Boards
Formal Agenda:
10AM to 1:30PM - Various Board Intro presentations (Details will follow soon)
1:30PM to 2:00PM - Self-sponsored Lunch
2:00PM to ... - Hacking the boards to communicate ...

Participation Criteria: You should be getting a board (w/ accessories) to hack, and should have pre-registered your details here.

Facilities available: Session Hall, Projector, White Board, Slow Internet Connection, Desktops w/ serial interface (if you need), and Friends :)

For Registration: Fill up your details

Regards
Anil
--
Passion: http://profession.sarika-pugs.com

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Jun 25, 2012, 12:11:14 PM6/25/12
to Computer Club India
Here's the detailed agenda of the first half presentations:
+ 10:00-10:15 - Getting comfortable :)
+ 10:15-10:45 - Beagle Bone Intro by Ashwin Deshmukh
+ 10:45-11:00 - DDK Intro by Gaurav Bhadani
+ 11:00-11:30 - Friendly ARM Intro by Saurabh Shandilya
+ 11:30-12:00 - Arduino Intro by Sudar Muthu
+ 12:00-12:30 - Panda Intro by Viral Sachde
+ 12:30-13:00 - Beagle Intro by Pradeep Tewani
+ 13:00-13:15 - Chronos Intro by Avik Dhupar

+ 14:00 - EOD - Hack Agenda: Communication across heterogeneous Boards

Regards
Anil
Passion: http://profession.sarika-pugs.com

Sudar Muthu

Jul 2, 2012, 11:55:20 AM7/2/12
to compute...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Anil for hosting us in your place.

I learned a lot about the other boards and also about I2C.

You can find the slides that I used for the talk in my blog
http://sudarmuthu.com/blog/board-hackthon

With Regards,
Sudar

http://SudarMuthu.com
http://twitter.com/sudarmuthu

Jeshwanth Kumar N K Jeshu

Jul 7, 2012, 11:08:58 PM7/7/12
to compute...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have started learning a USB device driver (linux), but I wanted a end device  which I want to communicated with linux. Can anybody suggest me the device a USB controlled device with spec which is available in bangalore?

Thanks in advance.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Anil Kumar Pugalia <em...@sarika-pugs.com> wrote:

--
Regards
Jeshwanth Kumar N K

Sudar Muthu

Jul 9, 2012, 1:42:55 AM7/9/12
to compute...@googlegroups.com
You can checkout Anil's DDK board. I guess it is used for learning how
to write Linux Device drivers.

Anil Kumar Pugalia

Jul 9, 2012, 2:45:29 AM7/9/12
to compute...@googlegroups.com
Self publishing - Here you go: the Linux Device Driver Kit.

Regards
Anil
--
Passion: http://profession.sarika-pugs.com