Call for Participation: AAAI Int'l Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM-14)

Brian Keegan

Apr 15, 2014, 10:38:09 AM4/15/14
We invite researchers and practitioners interested in social media, information retrieval, social network analysis, and data mining to attend the 8th AAAI International Conferences on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM). Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors (Microsoft Research, Facebook, Google, and the University of Michigan School of Information), all four tutorials will also be available for free.

Important Dates
===============
Early Registration - by April 18
Standard Registration - by May 9
Onsite Registration - after May 9

Link to Registration
====================

Confirmed keynote speakers
==========================
Eric Horvitz, Distinguished Scientist and Managing Director, Microsoft Research
Keith Hampton, Associate Professor of Communication, Rutgers University

List of accepted papers

Free tutorials

Location
========