Fwd: NIH Grant Program you should check out​

Brian Keegan

May 8, 2015, 3:34:05 PM5/8/15
to computational-sociology

---------- Forwarded message ----------

On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 9:47 AM, BobleyBrett <bbo...@neh.gov>, wrote:

Today I’m at a crowdsourcing conference we put together. I met a program officer from the NIH named David Miller. For a few years now, I’ve been trying to see how digital humanities scholars might apply to the NIH. I’m pleased to say that David told me he’d be quite keen to see DH scholars applying for his grant program, which focuses on data science and how it can be used to analyze large-scale digital media (but with a focus on medicine or health). Looking at the theme of the program, it struck me that you might find this to be of great interest (either for your own work or others).

Anyway, just passing this on in case it is of interest!

Big Data To Knowledge: Advancing Biomedical Science Using Crowdsourcing & Interactive Digital Media

Brett