Causal Inference Doctoral Feedback at OSSM: Deadline Oct 19

Brian Keegan

Oct 17, 2015, 10:37:49 AM10/17/15

Are you a PhD student who is doing research that uses methods of causal inference (randomized trials, natural experiments, etc) on social media and user generated data?

If so, I have good news! The organizers of OSSM (March 21-23 at Stanford) have kindly agreed to offer an informal doctoral feedback session for PhD students who want feedback on their research designs.

It's a bit last minute, and the deadline is Monday. But I get the impression that it's okay to copy/paste bits from your dissertation proposal. More information here:

https://civic.mit.edu/blog/natematias/doctoral-feedback-session-on-causal-inference-at-ossm-deadline-oct-19

Thanks!
--
J. Nathan Matias : MIT Media Lab : Berkman Center at Harvard : @natematias : blog