Save The Date: 2nd Annual Homelessness Data Sharing Initiative

Bart Gajderowicz

Jan 3, 2017, 11:17:12 PM1/3/17
to Computational Sociology

Data That Makes a Difference: The 2nd Annual Canadian Homelessness Data Sharing Initiative

What can we learn if we start sharing data across projects?

In May 2016, researchers from across Canada gathered in Calgary to discuss the data they were collecting to support various projects related to homelessness. We discovered that our data can and should be shared to support new, better and more impactful analysis.

How can we use our collective data to produce better, more accurate results to inform the allocation of resources and end homelessness in our communities?

In short, how can we use our data to make a difference?

Join the Calgary Homeless Foundation and The School of Public Policy for Data That Makes a Difference, our 2nd annual Canadian Homelessness Data Sharing Initiative. During this distinctive and informative event, you will hear from researchers across the spectrum about how to get more from our data both collectively and individually. We'll also discuss future opportunities, and connect with one another to build our own networks in our shared vision of using data to make a difference.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

University of Calgary Downtown Campus
Nexen Technology & Conference Centre
906 8th Ave SW
Calgary, AB  T2P 1H9

Registration Fee: $100

More details will be made available as they are confirmed at datathatmakesadifference.com.

For more information, please contact us at spp...@ucalgary.ca.

policyschool.ca
You have received this invitation because you attended the event in 2016, or were identified as someone who would be a valuable participant.
The School of Public Policy
906 8th Ave SW
Calgary, AB  T2P 1H9
CANADA