Facebook Hiring Social Scientists for Misinformation and Other Topics

Alex Leavitt

Mar 9, 2018, 9:52:06 PM3/9/18
Hi everyone,

The User Experience Research team at Facebook is hiring in a new job call specifically for my team working on "information integrity" issues. We're looking for more mixed-methods social scientists from political science, communication, psychology, sociology, anthropology, journalism, HCI, and other disciplines. People with international research experience strongly encouraged.

More details in the job call here: https://facebook.com/careers/jobs/a0I1H00000LCa0KUAT

Industry researchers: if this is your domain expertise, please apply! Professors, send us your students and postdocs (or even yourself)!

Also, for flavor, here are a few of the many projects my team has worked on in the past year:

Please reach out if you have any questions or a resume to share,
Alex

---

Alex Leavitt, Ph.D.
Quantitative UX Researcher, Facebook Research
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt