Three positions in computational methods at University of Toronto

Alex Hanna

Aug 7, 2017, 12:05:38 PM8/7/17
to computational-sociology, dis...@visionsinmethodology.org
Hi all,

Three positions which may be of interest to this list, two in my department (the Institute of Communication, Culture, Information and Technology, or ICCIT) and the other in sociology.

ICCIT - Data, Analytics and the City
We are hiring at the assistant and associate level for this posting. There are separate applications for each level, although there is only one position.

ICCIT - Digital Technologies (assistant professor, teaching stream)

Sociology - Sociology Quantitative Methods (assistant professor)

- A

--
Alex Hanna
@alexhanna