Fwd: Amazon Web Services Event for Education and Government

Brian Keegan

Apr 17, 2014, 1:37:00 PM4/17/14
to lazer-lab, computational-sociology, crow...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ngo, Gerard <gn...@amazon.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Subject: Amazon Web Services Event for Education and Government
To: "Ngo, Gerard" <gn...@amazon.com>

Hello -

The Amazon Web Service's Cloud Roadshow Series for State & Local Government and Education (SLED)

New York, NY

             April 21 - 22, 2014

Boston, MA

             April 24 - 25, 2014

The Amazon Web Service's Cloud Roadshow Series for State & Local Government and Education (SLED) is a series of events hosted in key locations across the United States. These events are intended for technical leaders within government departments, local authorities, executive agencies, universities, not-for-profit organizations, and their industry partners, who are interested in learning more about Amazon Web Service's Cloud offerings and use cases.

Each of the Roadshows are focused towards providing instantly applicable cloud solutions. They are free of charge to attend and are open to the entire SLED Community. Whether you are a developer, IT manager, architect, CIO, or program manager--there will be something at these events for you. Again, there is no cost to attend these events, but space is limited so I encourage you to register today.

Register today for the AWS Cloud Roadshow Series for SLED.

https://ww2.eventrebels.com/er/Registration/StepRegInfo.jsp?ActivityID=10424&StepNumber=1

We look forward to seeing you soon! Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information. Feel free to share with your associates.

Thank you,

Gerard

Gerard Ngo

Amazon Web Services

Education | Government

O : 703-464-4908

gn...@amazon.com

Run your city in a cloud!  Register for AWS City on a Cloud,

you will have free access to applications running on AWS,

in real time – with full interaction – for 24 hours.  Give it a try!

http://aws.amazon.com/stateandlocal/cityonacloud/

cid:348C4A90-726C-40C3-9803-B5B6C7FED7B6