Renaming server.js to app.js

Jef Harkay

Jun 5, 2014, 10:59:58 AM6/5/14
to compo...@googlegroups.com
So I've renamed my Compound app's server.js file to app.js, and I run it by doing node app.js.  Unfortunately, running compound seed fails in config/autoload.js because:

if ('development' === compound.app.get('env')) {

^
TypeError: Cannot call method 'get' of undefined

And if I move app.js back to server.js, all is well.  So the question becomes, can I rename my server.js file and still use seeding?  If so, I'm assuming I'm missing a param that I need to use with compound seed... looked through the documentation and the code, but I couldn't find anything that jumped out at me.