How to install Kate help (Kate Handbook) into KDE-for-Windows khelpcenter?

Christopher Karl Johansen

Oct 1, 2015, 6:41:01 PM10/1/15
Using the KDE-for-Windows (4.10.2) version of Kate (3.10.2) in Windows 10, when I choose "Help > Kate Handbook" I get the KDE Help Center page "Documentation not Found". Browsing the Help Center menu shows the help pages for every app but Kate.

I can find the Kate Handbook browsing on-line, but I would like the convenience of seeing the Kate documentation just by hitting F1 in Kate. How can I add the docs to the KDE Help Center?

BTW, I have perused the KDE Installer and can find no option to add this documentation. I have been looking for a solution to this problem since installing KDE-for-Windows on Win7.

Johnny

Oct 29, 2015, 3:21:21 PM10/29/15
The solution is to use Linux Mint 17.2 KDE. You will find the handbook
under help in the menu in Kate.

Christopher Karl Johansen

Apr 28, 2016, 9:28:54 PM4/28/16
On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 3:21:21 PM UTC-4, Johnny wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 15:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
> Christopher Karl Johansen wrote:
>
> > KDE-for-Windows (4.10.2) version of Kate (3.10.2) in
> > Windows 10, when I choose "Help > Kate Handbook" I get the KDE Help
> > Center page "Documentation not Found".
> >
> > . . .
>
> The solution is to use Linux Mint 17.2 KDE. You will find the handbook
> under help in the menu in Kate.

Johnny, thanks. You need to brush up on your English reading skills. I can read the Kate Handbook from Kate on Ubuntu. I'm asking about Kate on KDE-for-Windows.