Dolphin: Invalid Protocol

Johnny

Jun 2, 2015, 11:19:57 AM6/2/15

This just started. When I use Find in the Edit Menu, I get the error
message: Invalid Protocol.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Johnny

Jun 3, 2015, 4:36:04 PM6/3/15
I did a complete new install of Linux Mint KDE, and the same thing
happened, so I removed Dolphin, and installed Krusader.

johnny

Jun 4, 2015, 2:03:40 PM6/4/15
I finally found the reason I couldn't search with Dolphin.

I had to install baloo and baloo-utils.

baloo-utils

framework for searching and managing metadata.

A framework for searching and managing metadata in KDE.

This package contains kdelibs4 utilities for Baloo.

I wonder why this wasn't installed when I installed Linux Mint 17.1 KDE?