Plasma, a case of premature congratulation

bad sector

Feb 10, 2016, 9:18:46 PM2/10/16

i could/would have waited but suse pushed it to tw/leap, just like grub2

http://trixtar.org/pub/plasma/plasma-premature-congratulation.html

bad sector

Feb 14, 2016, 11:24:48 AM2/14/16
On 02/10/2016 09:18 PM, bad sector wrote:

> i could/would have waited but suse pushed it to tw/leap, just like grub2
>

> http://trixtar.org/pub/plasma/plasma-premature-congratulation.html

updated from time to time

one thing was a resounding success however, maybe for a first time in my
case:

After having minimally tweaked a desktop installation to a usable state
i migrated it to my laptop with *dd* (ALL my system partitions are of
ALWAYS exactly the same size and I use ONLY device-names, ONLY grub-0.97
and all linux installs use a standardized 'vmlinuz' kernel reference.
So THE ONLY THING I had to do following the copyover was to edit
etc/fstab and boot it. Wonderful!

I'd like to see windows swing like this :-))))