Marek: Mint stinks

Jonas Eklundh

Apr 1, 2017, 7:56:36 PM4/1/17
I am working on an idea which will show off how weak Mint is.

Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Most of those are names of his buddy Steven Petruzzellis. Frankly I do not really give a shit.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer. Time to blame anything but Linux! If you have a.doc open in a editor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to windows.doc via a preset script whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/bad_tables.pdf>. Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about who they blame for the argument but offers no evidence. Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux. Not interested in the trolling, your ego, and lies, Steve Carroll (aka Steven Petruzzellis).

--
One Smart Penny
https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc