Re: THE CHECKMATE IS

Steve Carroll

Apr 1, 2017, 5:10:08 PM4/1/17
Please stop trolling me. This is just an amusement of mine. Melzzzzz can't get anything else to work, either. Where did you get that from, Melzzzzz? Idiot. See: I noted specific examples of Melzzzzz lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to claim I am Snit.

Melzzzzz only thinks about Marek, Marek, Marek! You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Clinton. My uptime is almost fifty-three days and that is just how I roll. Linux offers the least choice.

He is as incompetent as Melzzzzz.

ronb has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Bravo, Marek, you are now living rent-free inside Melzzzzz's beady little brain. Lul.

Frankly I do not really give a shit. I am working on code which will be more than anything Melzzzzz can do!

This broke the Internet!
https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0
Jonas Eklundh

TickleMe Elmo

Apr 1, 2017, 5:35:58 PM4/1/17
I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the sock frenzy stalker has gone ballistic again. It is utter bliss to not read that crap.

Idiot. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Only an idiot would deny the flooder is Sandman, who is a demonstrable Automator user but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters.

My desktop is getting just old. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-18Jan2007.pdf>. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's only reason for living. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. I think the person you are responding is in my KF.

--
Puppy Videos
http://www.malarnetcity.se