Re: NOTICE HOW I ALONE

Steve Carroll

Apr 1, 2017, 5:25:49 PM4/1/17
The "advocates" value being like everyone else instead of choice.

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with the MSM. You saying something is so does not make it true.

I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the Flatfish whackadoodle has gone ballistic again. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out.

The herd's passed old text through Google translate with value iteration to automate texts which are hard to distinguish from a previous post in the group. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc>.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh