Onion Knight: GNU/Linux stupid design decisions

Steve Carroll

Apr 1, 2017, 6:51:09 PM4/1/17
Idiot. My version of GNU/Linux is getting near the end of its lifespan.

You likely think Ubuntu handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to the competition. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Why does Marek focus on his ego so much? See: I noted specific examples of Marek flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to change the topic. What do you get out of lying?

The herd's done a pretty good job with (I am betting) value iteration to produce texts which are hard to distinguish from my posts. Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil?

--
This broke the Internet
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p