Creating a form to issue ssh commands

Renato Ramos

Oct 28, 2017, 9:54:09 AM10/28/17

I´m looking for a way to create a form to issue ssh commands to a Linux server.

Which the best and easy way to do this task ?

Auric__

Oct 28, 2017, 11:35:50 AM10/28/17
In what context? A program? A web page? Droid app?

And while we're at it, define what you mean by "form".

--
Mars was where it should be. I felt more real.

Renato Ramos

Oct 28, 2017, 11:38:57 AM10/28/17
A program or web page. Thanks.

Dan Espen

Oct 28, 2017, 11:50:46 AM10/28/17
Still hopelessly vague.
That said, perhaps "pyqt".
Uses Python to call the QT gui tool kit.
Makes it pretty easy to create GUIs (forms).

--
Dan Espen

Auric__

Oct 28, 2017, 10:28:59 PM10/28/17
Renato Ramos wrote:

> On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 1:35:50 PM UTC-2, Auric__ wrote:
>> Renato Ramos wrote:
>>
>> > I'm looking for a way to create a form to issue ssh commands to a Linux
>> > server.
>> >
>> > Which the best and easy way to do this task ?
>>
>> In what context? A program? A web page? Droid app?
>>
>> And while we're at it, define what you mean by "form".
>
> A program or web page. Thanks.

What *exactly* are you trying to accomplish? "issue ssh commands to a Linux
server" is a means to an end; what are you trying to do?

--
Their curiosity is narrow gauge.
No great issues ever enter their awareness.

Kenny McCormack

Oct 28, 2017, 10:55:28 PM10/28/17
In article <XnsA81CC630DA36Fau...@85.214.115.223>,
Auric__ <not.m...@email.address> wrote:
>Renato Ramos wrote:

>>> In what context? A program? A web page? Droid app?
>>>
>>> And while we're at it, define what you mean by "form".
>>
>> A program or web page. Thanks.
>
>What *exactly* are you trying to accomplish? "issue ssh commands to a Linux
>server" is a means to an end; what are you trying to do?

I think it is pretty clear what OP wants, so pretending that we don't
understand where he's coming from is unrealistic. But nobody wants to get
involved unless/until more details are provided, so that we can figure out
what his underlying system is.

--
I am not a troll.
Rick C. Hodgin