Re: struct padding question

TickleMe Elmo

Apr 1, 2017, 6:01:27 PM4/1/17
Already moved on from that. Keep up! For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. You likely think Fluxbox handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to anything else, really. This is just an amusement of mine. You likely think Ubuntu handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to anything else, really. From what I've seen it looks like the flood script is getting better. LOL! You're clueless! And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

And in response Insecure has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Peter Köhlmann is Peter the Klöwn. LOL! The content is a bunch of rambling bullshit that points to one person. That's right Jeff Relf!

Top Six Ways Snit Trolls
http://www.mälarnetcity.se
http://www.malarnetcity.se
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Apr 1, 2017, 7:08:41 PM4/1/17
Having to suffer the use of Linux network settings would just confuse the general user. I have known toddlers who argue better than Marek Novotny does. Why does Marek focus on his pride so much? Flatfish shreds Marek Novotny in every way possible. Spoken like a true Libertarian.

Marek created at least twenty virtual machines in the last year or so. Let us all have a moment of silence as we honor his accomplishments! Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>.

Snit's passed old text through Google translate with (I'd guess) a Markv model to automate posts which are hard to distinguish from my posts.

--
My Snoring Solution!
https://www.facebook.com/Jonas-Eklundh-Communication-AB-114083971961262