Re: Welcome to Shelbyville, Tennessee...

Steve Carroll

Apr 1, 2017, 5:20:51 PM4/1/17
I am working on an idea which will blow what Linux has away. Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions who they blame for the argument but uses a logical fallacy.

Marek Novotny can't get anything else to work, either. I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the Marek Novotny nonsense is proving the advocates right again. The herd members value the lowest common denominator in all things.

This is just an amusement of mine. Marek's computer has more cores than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Simple as that.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
http://www.stadsnatswebben.se

TickleMe Elmo

Apr 1, 2017, 5:38:24 PM4/1/17
I have known toddlers who argue better than Jerry Stuckle does. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-alt-27jun2007.pdf>. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the Snit stalker has gone ballistic again. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention. The herd members value conformity in both their lives and their computer systems. Not interested in the trolling, your ego, and lies, Jerry Stuckle. Did he think that was clever?

That's right Marek! Usenet is a self-governing institution based on the honor system. Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux. Linux offers the least of any of the competition. You're clueless! You just mastered the bait!

Top Six Ways Snit Trolls!!
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk
Jonas Eklundh

Jonas Eklundh

Apr 1, 2017, 8:00:46 PM4/1/17
Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? You are as dumb as a shoe. How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Richard Stallman is a false advocate's only reason for living.

Time to blame the lack of many eyes! This is something the mainstream media never covers. Frankly I do not really give a shit.

Live on Kickstarter
https://youtu.be/HMx0RyzbPgQ