command line heroes podcast from redhat

Mike Sanders

Jan 24, 2018, 10:37:35 AM1/24/18
Jonesy, get back in the game bro.

Question: Ever heard of this podcast from redhat?

<https://www.redhat.com/en/command-line-heroes>

If you don't have a podcatcher, I've got one here you can hack on:

<https://busybox.hypermart.net/cmdpod.html>

Even a list of feeds (including command line heroes) here:

<https://busybox.hypermart.net/media/feeds.txt>

A little sound does a body good imo...

You know, once when I was a little squirt, about 3 or 4
years old, I'd fallen off my bicycle & bust my lip on a
concrete curb, a little blood & all that. Anyhow, saw my
grandfather walking towards me & I blurted out 'I bust
my lip open grandpa!' I'll never forget what he said...

'Shoot, you've had bigger cuts on your lip than this
before & kept right on whistling.'

Have fun & devil take the hindmost =)

--
later on,