Marek: LibreOffice has completely confused Sand man

1 view

Steve Carroll

Apr 1, 2017, 6:47:12 PM4/1/17
What is your evidence? Cry harder Sand man! ronb has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux. Why do you keep repeating yourself, Sand man? Linux offers the least of any of the competition. You're clueless! You likely think Fluxbox handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows. Frankly I do not really give a shit. Sand man can't get anything else to work, either. Time to blame Snit!

I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the sock frenzy Mac cultist is unable to control his own actions. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention. Having to suffer the use of LibreOffice it can hardly be called "free" when you include your time. Can you show the message ID of this post?

Cry harder Sand man!

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonaseklundh