About smtp mail id

moonhkt

Nov 8, 2017, 9:08:24 AM11/8/17

I want to check stmp mail , how to setup/check file record with below

vA89AcnP014127 for detail, such as email subject ?

e.g. base on mail log /var/log/maillog

Nov 8 17:10:42 Machine sendmail[14128]: vA89AcnP014127

Claus Aßmann

Nov 8, 2017, 10:07:53 AM11/8/17
moonhkt wrote:

> I want to check stmp mail , how to setup/check file record with below

Why?

> vA89AcnP014127 for detail, such as email subject ?

> e.g. base on mail log /var/log/maillog

> Nov 8 17:10:42 Machine sendmail[14128]: vA89AcnP014127

comp.mail.sendmail might be more appropriate if this is really
sendmail -- which does NOT log the "email subject" for obvious
reasons.

--
Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never
reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous

moonhkt

Nov 8, 2017, 7:26:57 PM11/8/17
due to mail can not sent ,no to address ! can not find which program have issue.