CTAN downtime on Wed 16 July

CTAN Announcements

Aug 15, 2017, 3:43:56 AM8/15/17
to ctan...@ctan.org, ct...@ctan.org
Our provider informs us that they intend to migrate CTAN's Root Server
to another hardware at some unspecified time after 8:00 UTC tomorrow,
Wed 16 July 2017.

This maintenance will lead to a downtime of a few hours.

All CTAN services -- website, uploads, general email contacts
etc. -- will therefore be interrupted during that period.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards
Petra Rübe-Pugliese
for the CTAN team

CTAN Announcements

Aug 15, 2017, 9:56:38 AM8/15/17
to ctan...@ctan.org, ct...@ctan.org
Sorry about a slip in my previous mail.
Of course, "July" hast to replaced everywhere with "August",
so that it should run as follows: