Full texlive

Dieter Britz

Jul 19, 2016, 3:53:08 AM7/19/16
I work under Kubuntu 14.04 and have installed texlive. But
now I find that I lack some packages, so I got the advice
to follow up with texlive-full. Here is the dialogue when I
try that:

~> sudo apt-get texlive-full
E: Invalid operation texlive-full

What am I doing wrong please? I also tried

~> sudo apt-get texlive-latex-full
E: Invalid operation texlive-latex-full

- same thing.
--
Dieter Britz

Dieter Britz

Jul 19, 2016, 4:03:33 AM7/19/16
On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 07:53:04 +0000, Dieter Britz wrote:

> I work under Kubuntu 14.04 and have installed texlive. But now I find
> that I lack some packages, so I got the advice to follow up with
> texlive-full. Here is the dialogue when I try that:
>
> ~> sudo apt-get texlive-full
> E: Invalid operation texlive-full

PS: SORRY! I just realised that I forgot the word "install"...

--
Dieter Britz

ivan_terzo

Jul 19, 2016, 4:08:37 AM7/19/16