Some issues in TeX4ht

MadYuv

Jun 26, 2017, 5:25:15 AM6/26/17
Hi All,

My TeX file coding are mentioned below:

\documentclass{book}
\usepackage{amsmath,color,framed}
\usepackage{hyperref}

\begin{document}

$a^{\dagger}\langle 0\rangle \sim \langle 1\rangle$

$a^{\dagger}( 0) \sim ( 1)$

$a^{\dagger}[0] \sim [1]$

\end{document}

I need the below requirement in HTML file:

Space came before and after the command \sim when round and square bracket comes, but if \langle and \rangle comes then the space is not coming, and it should come

Then the character "/" and its hexa code is &x2215; also it should come in roman (both text and math) always, but it came as italic.

In inline equations, Comma and Period always should come in roman, and now it came in italic

The tag \cdots converted as image but it should come as hex unicode

To convert from TeX to HTML, I am using TeX4ht and the command is:

htlatex test "xhtml" " -cunihft" " -cvalidate -p"

How can I fix this? Please suggest...

Thanks,
MadYuv