CTAN Update: pkuthss

CTAN Announcements

Apr 12, 2014, 3:03:46 PM4/12/14
to ctan...@dante.de
Casper Ti. Vector submitted an update to the

pkuthss

package.

Version number: 1.5.0
License type: other-free

Summary description: LaTeX template for dissertations in Peking University

Announcement text:

Changes (relative to v1.4 rc4)
------------------------------

* Changes to package code:
- pkuthss.cls: do not disable `\uppercase' in `nouppermark' mode.

* Changes to example template:
- Split from documentation.
- Also offer pdf for the example template.

* Changes to documentation:
- Remove support for CRLF (except for Windows .bat's), as required by CTAN.
- Relicense to LPPL v1.3+ (not including the example template).

* Misc:
- Switch to the x.y.z version scheme, thus no longer use alpha/beta/rc.
- Minor fixes and improvements.

Details and trivia
------------------

* The most important change is that we now offer a template
that is much simpler than previous versions, because the
template is now separated from the documentation.

* Another significant change is that we now use the `x.y.z'
version scheme rather than `1.4 alpha1' or so, because we
realise that our release cycle is really non-deterministic,
and the new scheme is more more flexible and suitable for us.

* In fact, v1.4 is released as an intermediate version earlier
today, but not uploaded because CTAN does not seem to host
coexistent versions of the same package ;)

This package is located at
http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pkuthss/

More information is at
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pkuthss

We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Petra Rübe-Pugliese

CTAN Announcements

Apr 17, 2014, 2:01:22 PM4/17/14
to ctan...@dante.de
Version number: 1.5.2
License type: other-free

Summary description: LaTeX template for dissertations in Peking University

Announcement text:

v1.5.2 fixes packaging issues in v1.5.1.

v1.5.1 fixes known bugs and implements some features requested for
a long time. It is released just before TL freeze in the hope to
provide a nearly ideal interface during the freeze period.

2014-04-16, v1.5.2

* Changes to example template:
- Barcode moved to current dir instead of (removed) img/.

* Misc:
- dist: fix zipball permissions.
- README: previously forgotten updates.
- Minor improvements.

2014-04-16, v1.5.1

* API Changes:
- pkulogo and pkuword are moved into tex/ and relicensed to LPPL.

* Changes to package code:
- Improve eps-to-pdf related script.

* Misc:
- qa: fix whitespace check.