Tikz Visualization Pin Placement below line rather than above

Dave94705

Jan 20, 2018, 9:33:21 AM1/20/18
I would like to place pin and data description below data line and the only thing I find in the manual to move pin around is "pin angle=" which works as described, but is not what I want. In below example, I want "Linear" and its leading pin to be below the line rather than above it.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks, ds

-------------------
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{tikz}
\usetikzlibrary{datavisualization, datavisualization.formats.functions, math}

\begin{document}
\tikz \datavisualization [scale=2, scientific axes=clean]
[
visualize as smooth line=Linear,
Linear={pin in data={text={Linear},when=x is 1}}
]
data [format=function] {
var x : interval [-7:7] samples 51;
func y = 2 * \value x;
};

\tikz \datavisualization [scale=2,scientific axes=clean]
[
visualize as smooth line=Linear,
Linear={pin in data={text={Linear},when=x is -2.0, pin angle = 180}}
]
data [format=function] {
var x : interval [-7:7] samples 51;
func y = 2 * \value x;