Which features would you like to see in a package for spot colors?

Javier Bezos

May 23, 2015, 11:14:13 AM5/23/15
And not only spot colors, but PDF color spaces in general.

Before resuming my work on babel (as well on other packages of mine,
including enumitem and titlesec), I would like to work a little bit
on a preliminary package for PDF color spaces. It's named colorspace
and version 1.0.0 is now on CTAN. It provides spot colors, page
color spaces and overprinting. Almost finished is 1.1.0 with
mixed inks (and supporting xcolor standard and extended color
expressions, at least in part).

My question is in the subject: which features would you like to
see in this package? (not that I promising I'll implement them,
of course, but I'd like to know :-)).

Javier