bibtex: Windows API error 123:

roman.j...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2006, 6:00:10 AM8/27/06
I am trying to cite some bibliography. Unfortunatly I am getting always
this information when I am trying to compile bibliography. Does anyone
know how to solve it ?

E:\doktorat\doc\sprawozdania>bibtex Sprawozdanie-2006
This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (MiKTeX 2.5)
The top-level auxiliary file: Sprawozdanie-2006.aux
bibtex: Windows API error 123: Nazwa pliku, nazwa katalogu lub
sk¦adnia etykiety
woluminu jest niepoprawna.

Regards,
Roman

Ulrike Fischer

Aug 27, 2006, 6:14:58 AM8/27/06
roman.j...@gmail.com schrieb:

> I am trying to cite some bibliography. Unfortunatly I am getting always
> this information when I am trying to compile bibliography. Does anyone
> know how to solve it ?
>
> E:\doktorat\doc\sprawozdania>bibtex Sprawozdanie-2006
> This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (MiKTeX 2.5)
> The top-level auxiliary file: Sprawozdanie-2006.aux
> bibtex: Windows API error 123: Nazwa pliku, nazwa katalogu lub

> skŚadnia etykiety
> woluminu jest niepoprawna.

Hm, I don't understand "Nazwa pliku, nazwa ...", but I got with miktex
2.5. and bibtex an error starting with windows API error 123, if I
tried to use a .bib-file which couldn't be found.

So where are your .bib-files? Are you using BIBINPUTS? If yes, do you
have the newest miktex-version (there has been a bibtex-bug corrected)?

--
Ulrike Fischer
e-mail: zusätzlich meinen Vornamen vor dem @ einfügen.

Roman

Aug 27, 2006, 3:06:59 PM8/27/06
all files are in the same directory. That why, it is strange. I will
try to check updates of bibtex.