Beamer: links between slides

Peter Flynn

May 1, 2015, 3:21:34 PM5/1/15
Either I have misunderstood completely what beameruserguide.pdf says, or
there's a bug in Beamer or hyperref...and I'm not willing to believe
there's a bug in either :-)

This example file creates the links, but both point to Page 1. How do I
create links so that they go to the right pages?

\documentclass{beamer}
\title{test}
\author{test}
\begin{document}
\maketitle
\begin{frame}
\frametitle{Overview}
\tableofcontents
\end{frame}
\section{first}
\begin{frame}[label=bar]
\frametitle{frame}
Frame, linking to \hyperref[foo]{A Foo}
\end{frame}
\begin{frame}[label=foo]
\frametitle{foo}
Bar\par
with a backlink to \hyperref[bar]{where we came from}
\end{frame}
\end{document}

///Peter

corporal

May 3, 2015, 3:29:19 AM5/3/15
You need to check out the Beamer userguide again.
It only mentions use of \hyperlink (not \hyperref) used in conjunction with \beamergotobutton, or \hypertarget and \beamerbutton.

\documentclass{beamer}
\title{test}
\author{test}
\begin{document}
\maketitle
\begin{frame}
\frametitle{Overview}
\tableofcontents
\end{frame}
\section{first}
\begin{frame}[label=bar]
\frametitle{frame}
Frame, linking to \hyperlink{foo}{\beamergotobutton{A Foo}}
\end{frame}
\begin{frame}[label=foo]
\frametitle{foo}
Bar\par
with a backlink to \hyperlink{bar}{\beamergotobutton{where we came from}}
\end{frame}
\end{document}

You may want to modify the buttons. regards from corporal

Peter Flynn

May 3, 2015, 9:36:08 AM5/3/15
On 05/03/2015 08:29 AM, corporal wrote:
> You need to check out the Beamer userguide again.
> It only mentions use of \hyperlink (not \hyperref) used in
> conjunction with \beamergotobutton, or \hypertarget and
> \beamerbutton.

Thanks very much...RTFM certainly indicated!

///Peter