Anagram

korax1214

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00
Did you know?

'Uncle Sir Clive Sinclair' is an anagram of:-
'A civil cleric -- Lenin, USSR' ;<)

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/

--
Ignore the Keen.com crap...

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Robert on Deja

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00
In article <2190318e...@usw-ex0104-025.remarq.com>,

korax1214 <robert.ba...@bigfoot.com.invalid> wrote:
> Did you know?
>
> 'Uncle Sir Clive Sinclair' is an anagram of:-
> 'A civil cleric -- Lenin, USSR' ;<)
>
> http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/

And 'Millennium Dome' is an anagram of 'Need million, Mum' ;<)

--
http://www.bigfoot.com/~robert.bak -- It's crap.
N.B. I do not read mail on this account.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

korax1214

Jul 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/11/00
scri...@talk21.com (Jamie P) wrote:
>Even Nostradamus never predicted that Jamie P would say the
following in
>comp.sys.sinclair...
>
>> And an anangram of my name is:-
>>
>> VEAL JAM PRICE I
>>
>> Haaaahahahaha. Ahaha. Ha. Ha. Mmmmmmm... Veal jam...
>
>Actually, I PRICE VEAL JAM is much funnier.

This thread could run and run. [Eeek! -- Ed] It's already
becoming a 'ridiculous anagram thread' = 'Hi, a grand arcade
turmoil, us'... ;<)

Jamie P

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
Even Nostradamus never predicted that korax1214 would say the following
in comp.sys.sinclair...

> Did you know?
>
> 'Uncle Sir Clive Sinclair' is an anagram of:-
> 'A civil cleric -- Lenin, USSR' ;<)
>
> http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/

And an anangram of my name is:-

VEAL JAM PRICE I

Haaaahahahaha. Ahaha. Ha. Ha. Mmmmmmm... Veal jam...

--
Funny: http://www.scribbler.org.uk
Munny: http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bnm465

Jamie P

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
Even Nostradamus never predicted that Jamie P would say the following in
comp.sys.sinclair...

> And an anangram of my name is:-

> VEAL JAM PRICE I
>
> Haaaahahahaha. Ahaha. Ha. Ha. Mmmmmmm... Veal jam...

Actually, I PRICE VEAL JAM is much funnier.

Hmmm.

Andrew Owen

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
in article 0a9f27e4...@usw-ex0102-013.remarq.com, korax1214 at
robert.ba...@bigfoot.com.invalid wrote on 7/12/00 2:04 AM:

> scri...@talk21.com (Jamie P) wrote:
>> Even Nostradamus never predicted that Jamie P would say the
> following in
>> comp.sys.sinclair...
>>
>>> And an anangram of my name is:-
>>>
>>> VEAL JAM PRICE I
>>>
>>> Haaaahahahaha. Ahaha. Ha. Ha. Mmmmmmm... Veal jam...
>>
>> Actually, I PRICE VEAL JAM is much funnier.
>

> This thread could run and run. [Eeek! -- Ed] It's already
> becoming a 'ridiculous anagram thread' = 'Hi, a grand arcade
> turmoil, us'... ;<)

At university, my course director's name was an anagram of:

Cheshire Horror Pit.

and one of the other lecturers was an anagram of:

Folder Redesign.

I haven't bothered much with anagrams since then.

-Andrew

Suncoss

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
How about........... Vagina Dildo = David Ginola?

Andy

"korax1214" <robert.ba...@bigfoot.com.invalid> wrote in message

> scri...@talk21.com (Jamie P) wrote:
> >Even Nostradamus never predicted that Jamie P would say the
> following in
> >comp.sys.sinclair...
> >
> >> And an anangram of my name is:-
> >>
> >> VEAL JAM PRICE I
> >>
> >> Haaaahahahaha. Ahaha. Ha. Ha. Mmmmmmm... Veal jam...
> >
> >Actually, I PRICE VEAL JAM is much funnier.
>
> This thread could run and run. [Eeek! -- Ed] It's already
> becoming a 'ridiculous anagram thread' = 'Hi, a grand arcade
> turmoil, us'... ;<)

/|ndy |<avanagh

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des (ko Wed, 12
Jul 2000 01:20:02 +0100), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Jamie P fornis do marikano es bono
tan el:
>Even Nostradamus never predicted that korax1214 would say the following
>in comp.sys.sinclair...

>> Did you know?
>>
>> 'Uncle Sir Clive Sinclair' is an anagram of:-
>> 'A civil cleric -- Lenin, USSR' ;<)
>>
>> http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/
>>
>And an anangram of my name is:-
>
>VEAL JAM PRICE I
>
>Haaaahahahaha. Ahaha. Ha. Ha. Mmmmmmm... Veal jam...

Mine's "Have a grand wank"!

/|ndy|<
--
-- /|ndy's Lo-Fi Gaming --
ABCS FAQ * Emu Newbies * Museum * Pocket Review * Speccy

Fave game this week: PaTaank - 3DO
"Holy black hole!... I feel like a wet noodle!"

Hellraiser

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
I got these sent to me a week or so ago, worth a chuckle :))

TRULY AMAZING ANAGRAMS

David Ginola - Vagina dildo
Teddy Sheringham - Teddy Minge rash
Ossie Ardiles - Arse is soiled
Diegi Maradona - O dear, I'm a gonad
Tony Blair PM - I'm tory plan B
Virginia Bottomley - I'm an evil Tory bigot
Michael Heseltine - Elect him, he's alien
David Mellor - Dildo marvel
Dame Agatha Christie - I am a right death case
The Metropolitan Police Force - I'm fellatio, the erect porno cop.
Benson and Hedges - NHS been a godsend
Selina Scott - Elastic snot
Mel Gibson - Big Melons
Gloria Estefan - Large fat noise
Chris Rea - Rich Arse
Martina Navratilova - Variant rival to a man
Gabriela Sabatini - Insatiable airbag

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - O my terrible drains below
Evangelist - Evil's Agent
Desperation - A rope ends it
The morse code - Here comes dots
Mother in law - Woman Hitler
Semolina - Is no meal
A decimal point - I'm a dot in place
Eleven plus two - Twelve plus one
"Suncoss" <sun...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> How about........... Vagina Dildo = David Ginola?
>
> Andy
>

> "korax1214" <robert.ba...@bigfoot.com.invalid> wrote in message
> > scri...@talk21.com (Jamie P) wrote:

> > >Even Nostradamus never predicted that Jamie P would say the
> > following in
> > >comp.sys.sinclair...

Stuart Brady

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
/|ndy |<avanagh wrote:

>Mine's "Have a grand wank"!

I've got a few:

"Bad Rusty Art" (also art -> rat)
"A Trusty Bard" (also bard -> drab)
"Rusty Batard", and "Arty Bustard"
"Bastard" + utry (leftover letters)
--
Stuart Brady

Andrew Owen

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
Alright, you tempted me, mine's:

NEED OWN WAR

-Andrew

Chris Young

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 01:20:02 +0100, Jamie P (of comp.sys.sinclair "fame")
wibbled on for an age:

> And an anangram of my name is:-
>
> VEAL JAM PRICE I
>
> Haaaahahahaha. Ahaha. Ha. Ha. Mmmmmmm... Veal jam...

One of the anagrams of my name is...

"Cushy groin"

Along with (my full name, natch)

"Rich, honest orgy up"

"Ugh! hysteric porno" and

"Hungry, posh erotic"

What are they trying to say? Eh? EH??

Chris, the shirty, rough ponce. Apparently.
| http://www.unsatisfactory.freeserve.co.uk |
| Your Sinclair: A Celebration |
+-- http://www.ysac.cjb.net/ --ICQ:28784166-+

AMAZING! EXCELLENT! FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC!

Zeprfrew

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
>'Uncle Sir Clive Sinclair' is an anagram of:-
>'A civil cleric -- Lenin, USSR' ;<)
>
>http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/

From "The c64 is crap!", I get "64? Char it, Spec!"

-rob. To reply, delete windows.

-- Please do not reply to this post, as I may get a swelled head from all of
the attention. Maybe.

squatch

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
korax1214 did decree on Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:02:55 -0700 that:

>Did you know?

>'Uncle Sir Clive Sinclair' is an anagram of:-
>'A civil cleric -- Lenin, USSR' ;<)

Yo! I Be a Poor CSS - Robocop is Easy

My Tactile Log :(

--
ooooO
( )

/|ndy |<avanagh

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des (ko Thu, 13
Jul 2000 09:34:51 GMT), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk squatch fornis do marikano es bono
tan el:

>korax1214 did decree on Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:02:55 -0700 that:
>
>>Did you know?
>>
>>'Uncle Sir Clive Sinclair' is an anagram of:-
>>'A civil cleric -- Lenin, USSR' ;<)
>>

>Yo! I Be a Poor CSS - Robocop is Easy
>

>My Tactile Log :(

"I'll get my coat"?

Alan Maxwell

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00

Andrew Owen wrote in message ...

>Alright, you tempted me, mine's:
>NEED OWN WAR

The most interesting one I ever came up with was New Lax Llama. It's still
more interesting than anything the anagram generators have ever come up
with - and it even mentions llama.

Alan, the new lax llama
--
Remove SPAMOFF to reply
"Oh, the nobility of the almost human porpoise!"

Tomaz Cedilnik

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Alan Maxwell wrote:

> Andrew Owen wrote in message ...
> >Alright, you tempted me, mine's:
> >NEED OWN WAR
>
> The most interesting one I ever came up with was New Lax Llama. It's still
> more interesting than anything the anagram generators have ever come up
> with - and it even mentions llama.

I tried to come up with something for my name but couldn't. Where can I
get anagram generators?

Tom

Peterfinan

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
I have used this one in the past - it's bloody amazing !

http://www.ssynth.co.uk/~gay/anagram.html

Enjoy !!

Peter

Please reply to pe...@finan.org

Any old 8-bit stuff ?

Nick Humphries

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
Woohoo - I'm "hire chipmunks", "chumship inker", or "skimpier hunch".

Nicholas Humphries is "rhino's lumpish ache" (oo-er!), "urchin ahems polish"

| Nick Humphries The Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years |
| ni...@the-den.clara.net http://www.ysrnry.co.uk |
| Hundreds of pages of sheer Spectrum heaven |
| And authorised by most of the original YS writers too! |

Andrew Owen

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
in article 8kqc9t$o8b$2...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk, Alan Maxwell at
al...@SPAMOFFauldgreytoon.freeserve.co.uk wrote on 7/15/00 7:34 PM:

> Andrew Owen wrote in message ...
>> Alright, you tempted me, mine's:
>> NEED OWN WAR
>

> The most interesting one I ever came up with was New Lax Llama. It's still
> more interesting than anything the anagram generators have ever come up
> with - and it even mentions llama.
>

> Alan, the new lax llama

If you had a middle name you could probably come up with an anagram
involving llama wax.

-Andrew

Andrew Owen

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
in article gik1nsk4djqth1jj9...@4ax.com, Nick Humphries at
ni...@the-den.clara.net wrote on 7/15/00 10:10 PM:

> Woohoo - I'm "hire chipmunks", "chumship inker", or "skimpier hunch".

I like the first best.

> Nicholas Humphries is "rhino's lumpish ache" (oo-er!), "urchin ahems polish"

Or: "Ahem, polish urchins?"

-Andrew

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
Andrew Owen <ao...@brandnewco.org> did eloquently scribble:

> Or: "Ahem, polish urchins?"

WhataboutME!WhataboutME????
(No middle names, unfortunately, but my name should be long enough for
sommat)
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

Tomaz Cedilnik

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
Hmm...

Tomaz Cedilnik met zodiac link.

Tick dozen mail.

"colza" appears in 15 3-word anagrams but I don't know what to do with
it. :-)

Interesting - I found diet, tide, tied.

Hahaha, I found this one with 4 words: cat doze in milk.

Cold kit in maze...

20 4-word anagrams containing "colza"...

Lame, male, meal...

Hahaha... Lick dot in maze.

Tom

Tomaz Cedilnik

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
Found a nice anagram for my fiancee Susan: as sun.

Tom

Peterfinan

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
LOL ! Well played TOM !!

Chris Young

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:07:15 +0100, Andrew Owen (of comp.sys.sinclair "fame")

wibbled on for an age:

> > Alan, the new lax llama

> If you had a middle name you could probably come up with an anagram
> involving llama wax.

Isn't "Llama wax Len" good enough?

Chris

| http://www.unsatisfactory.freeserve.co.uk |
| Your Sinclair: A Celebration |
+-- http://www.ysac.cjb.net/ --ICQ:28784166-+

AMAZING! FANTASTIC! AMAZING! AMAZING! EXCELLENT!

Biggo

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
Tomaz Cedilnik wrote:

> Found a nice anagram for my fiancee Susan: as sun.

I just tried with "Macintosh": isn't macho.
And another: Oh, I'm scant. Not bad, but I better
keep these to myself :-)

Oh, this one is good: MATH SONIC
and MANIC HOST? :-)))

--
Biggo. <mailto:bi...@blue-win.ch>
(Remove the hyphen! Spambusters at work!)

*** WINDOWS 95 - From the same people who brought you EDLIN! ***

korax1214

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
Tomaz Cedilnik <t...@x0.org> wrote:

>Hahaha... Lick dot in maze.

Aha! Your secret is out -- you're PacMan, aren't you?!?! ;<)

--
http://www.bigfoot.com/~robert.bak

korax1214

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
Tomaz Cedilnik <t...@x0.org> wrote:

>Where can I get anagram generators?

I see you've found one (Peter's suggestion?), but the one I
mentioned at the start of this thread is quite good:

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram

Alan Maxwell

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00

Chris Young wrote in message
<39720F52.MD-1.4....@bigfoot.com>...

>On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:07:15 +0100, Andrew Owen (of comp.sys.sinclair
"fame")
>wibbled on for an age:
>
>> > Alan, the new lax llama
>>
>> If you had a middle name you could probably come up with an anagram
>> involving llama wax.
>
>Isn't "Llama wax Len" good enough?

That is actually quite good. I may have my name legally changed.

Llama Wax Len

Andrew Owen

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
in article 8kvtbl$cf6$1...@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk, Alan Maxwell at
al...@SPAMOFFauldgreytoon.freeserve.co.uk wrote on 7/17/00 9:56 PM:

> Chris Young wrote in message
> <39720F52.MD-1.4....@bigfoot.com>...
>> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:07:15 +0100, Andrew Owen (of comp.sys.sinclair
> "fame")
>> wibbled on for an age:

>>> If you had a middle name you could probably come up with an anagram
>>> involving llama wax.
>>
>> Isn't "Llama wax Len" good enough?
>

> That is actually quite good. I may have my name legally changed.
>
> Llama Wax Len

Be careful, it might stick (oh God that was awful wasn't it).

-Andrew

korax1214

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>Tomaz Cedilnik <t...@x0.org> did eloquently scribble:

>> Found a nice anagram for my fiancee Susan: as sun.
>
>Or, to be insulting, un ass...

That ain't necessarily insulting, just non-PC. After all, an
attractive woman is sometimes referred to as a nice piece of...

Ahem -- I'll get me grubby mac...

korax1214

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
Andrew Owen <ao...@brandnewco.org> wrote:
>Alright, you tempted me, mine's:
>
>NEED OWN WAR

Robert Baker = R. Beer Bartok
Robert John Baker = Roth Be A Born Jerk
= A Brother Jon Berk
= Ron Herb, a Job Trek
Robert the Eboreg = Ebb, Goethe Terror
= Gee, Bob the Terror!
= Oh, Beeb Regret Rot
(Note to overseas readers: 'Beeb' is a common nickname for the
British Broadcasting Corporation, at least here in Britain, and
they *have* recently taken flak for churning out rot -- how
fairly, I couldn't say...)

Tomaz Cedilnik

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
korax1214 wrote:

> Tomaz Cedilnik <t...@x0.org> wrote:
>
> >Hahaha... Lick dot in maze.
>
> Aha! Your secret is out -- you're PacMan, aren't you?!?! ;<)

Yes, Duncan and Robert, I'm Pacman.

Tom

Tomaz Cedilnik

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
korax1214 wrote:

> I see you've found one (Peter's suggestion?), but the one I
> mentioned at the start of this thread is quite good:
>
> http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram

Thanks. I'll look at it.

Tom

Jamie P

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
Even Nostradamus never predicted that Tomaz Cedilnik would say the
following in comp.sys.sinclair...

> Found a nice anagram for my fiancee Susan: as sun.

I found an anagram of my girlfriend too:-

FAT, UGLY STINKING BTICH!!!

Oh, wait....

--
Funny: http://www.scribbler.org.uk
Munny: http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bnm465

AndyC

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, korax1214 wrote:

> Andrew Owen <ao...@brandnewco.org> wrote:
> >Alright, you tempted me, mine's:
> >
> >NEED OWN WAR
>
> Robert Baker = R. Beer Bartok
> Robert John Baker = Roth Be A Born Jerk
> = A Brother Jon Berk
> = Ron Herb, a Job Trek
> Robert the Eboreg = Ebb, Goethe Terror
> = Gee, Bob the Terror!
> = Oh, Beeb Regret Rot

Right, let's see then...

AndyC = Candy
Andy Cadley = Candy Delay

Mmmmmmmm Candy...

AndyC

Andrew Owen

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
in article MPG.13dce89ea...@news.ic24.net, Jamie P at
scri...@talk21.com wrote on 7/18/00 12:42 AM:

> Even Nostradamus never predicted that Tomaz Cedilnik would say the
> following in comp.sys.sinclair...
>> Found a nice anagram for my fiancee Susan: as sun.
>
> I found an anagram of my girlfriend too:-
>
> FAT, UGLY STINKING BTICH!!!
>
> Oh, wait....

Yeah, I hate it when I accidentally transpose letters. Oh, that's not what
you meant? :)

-Andrew

Baaaaah!

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
Chris Young <unsatis...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:07:15 +0100, Andrew Owen (of comp.sys.sinclair
"fame")
> wibbled on for an age:
>
> > > Alan, the new lax llama
> >
> > If you had a middle name you could probably come up with an anagram
> > involving llama wax.
>
> Isn't "Llama wax Len" good enough?

Oil lubricates llamas better than wax does.....

I'll get me coat....

--
Streaming through the starlit sky, travelling by telephone
http://www.llamarama.org.uk

Biggo

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00

Pacman = A PC MAN >:-(

--
Biggo. <mailto:bi...@blue-win.ch>
(Remove the hyphen! Spambusters at work!)
listen to aaria (two and a Mac): http://www.mp3.com/aaria

*** Jesus is coming, everyone look busy. ***

Biggo

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
"Baaaaah!" wrote:

> Chris Young <unsatis...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:07:15 +0100, Andrew Owen (of comp.sys.sinclair
> "fame")
> > wibbled on for an age:

> > > If you had a middle name you could probably come up with an anagram
> > > involving llama wax.
> >
> > Isn't "Llama wax Len" good enough?
>
> Oil lubricates llamas better than wax does.....

Hey! I went to a friend's home yesterday, and his neighbours
have 4 llamas, 2 adults and 2 newborns. I was completely stunned.
I mean, it's the Alps, not the Andes! :-)

Isofarro

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:02:55 -0700, korax1214
<robert.ba...@bigfoot.com.invalid> wrote:

>Did you know?
>
>'Uncle Sir Clive Sinclair' is an anagram of:-
>'A civil cleric -- Lenin, USSR' ;<)
>
>http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/

hrmm... mine comes out as:
'He is a manic devil'.

Iso.
--
alt.html microFAQ: http://hyweljenkins.com/support/mfaq.htm
alt.html QuickStart: http://rock13.com/webhelp/usenet/newbie.txt

<<alex>>

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
clucking bell.

Duncan Snowden

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
On Tuesday, Tomaz Cedilnik wrote:

> korax1214 wrote:
>>
>> Tomaz Cedilnik <t...@x0.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hahaha... Lick dot in maze.
>>
>> Aha! Your secret is out -- you're PacMan, aren't you?!?! ;<)
>
> Yes, Duncan and Robert, I'm Pacman.

That's it Tom, just humour us and we'll go away. :-)

--
Duncan Snowden.

J Invalid I/O device, 780:2

Tomaz Cedilnik

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Jamie P wrote:

> > Found a nice anagram for my fiancee Susan: as sun.
>
> I found an anagram of my girlfriend too:-
>
> FAT, UGLY STINKING BTICH!!!

Oh well... seems you would prefer something like what I found for
someone (not telling who):

Add nonlegal item.
Men eating dildo.

Not what I found for my fiancee:

Add smile on stun.

Or this: Tom with Susan - Swim at hot sun

Tom

Baaaaah!

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Biggo <big...@bluewin.ch> wrote in message

> "Baaaaah!" wrote:
> >
> > Chris Young <unsatis...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > > On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:07:15 +0100, Andrew Owen (of comp.sys.sinclair
> > "fame")
> > > wibbled on for an age:

> > > Isn't "Llama wax Len" good enough?
> >
> > Oil lubricates llamas better than wax does.....
>
> Hey! I went to a friend's home yesterday, and his neighbours
> have 4 llamas, 2 adults and 2 newborns. I was completely stunned.
> I mean, it's the Alps, not the Andes! :-)

Did you frot them? Did you? Did you? Any pictures? GIF! GIF! GIF! ;-)

/|ndy |<avanagh

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des (ko Tue, 18
Jul 2000 17:08:31 +0200), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Biggo fornis do marikano es bono
tan el:

>Hey! I went to a friend's home yesterday, and his neighbours
>have 4 llamas, 2 adults and 2 newborns. I was completely stunned.
>I mean, it's the Alps, not the Andes! :-)

Bloody hell! MORE Andys!.

Oh. I see. IGMC.

/|ndy|<
--
-- /|ndy's Lo-Fi Gaming --
ABCS FAQ * Emu Newbies * Museum * Pocket Review * Speccy
-- http://andyk.spedia.net/ | Last update: 16/07/00 --

Fave game this week: BIOMOTOR UNITRON (NeoGeo Pocket)
"Holy black hole!... I feel like a wet noodle!"

Biggo

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
"Baaaaah!" wrote:

> Biggo <big...@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
> > Hey! I went to a friend's home yesterday, and his neighbours
> > have 4 llamas, 2 adults and 2 newborns. I was completely stunned.
> > I mean, it's the Alps, not the Andes! :-)
>
> Did you frot them? Did you? Did you? Any pictures? GIF! GIF! GIF! ;-)

"Frot"? What's "frot"?
(reaches the Cambridge English Dictionary - over 30,000 entries)
Frost... Frosty... Froth... no "frot", sorry.
As for the GIF, ok, I'll take my video camera, next time :-)

--
Biggo. <mailto:bi...@blue-win.ch>
(Remove the hyphen! Spambusters at work!)
listen to aaria (two and a Mac): http://www.mp3.com/aaria

*** I used to have an open mind,
but my brains kept falling out. ***