netscape communicator error type 2 question

sucker02

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
communicator when java is launched at certain site quits with type 2
error version 4.7 which is reproducible everytime esp at AOL buddy java
applet. discussed at netscape news there was no specific answer and it
at times quits just like that without running java as I can remember.
running mac 8.6 on 8100 machine. TIA

--
suck...@mailexcite.com

Andrew Summerton

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
I have same machine, OS and Netscape, and same problem.
'This is a result of insufficient memory allocated to Netscape, so I am
told, but even after allocating 25mb to Netscape, I still have the problem!
--
Andrew Summerton
<su...@wh.camtech.net.au>

sucker02 <vije...@visi.com> wrote in article