Entourage Error -116

Bruce

Nov 5, 2006, 10:23:44 PM11/5/06

I've really messed up by deleting certain files. However, I had a
backup of my files :
Database - 931MB
Mailing Lists - 16KB
Rules - 16KB
Signatures - 16KB

But when I switch identities, it says that I need to rebuild. I do
that and verify - no problem. But then switching it says it can access
the DB because of an error -116 .....asking me to rebuild again.

There's a lot of data in that 931MB. How to get it back.

Bruce

René Logeais

Nov 10, 2006, 2:38:01 PM11/10/06
In article <051120062223449762%brucej...@nosapm.comcast.net>,
Bruce <brucej...@nosapm.comcast.net> wrote:

User/Library/Preferences/Microsoft

René

Bruce

Nov 12, 2006, 12:19:45 PM11/12/06
Rene:

What am I supposed to do when I get there? I see various prefs such as
: com.microsoft.Entourage.prefs.plist and
Entourage preferences
Entourage settings....

Bruce

In article <renlog-5F146B....@news.west.earthlink.net>, René