Sound card from DAK

Greg Davis

Oct 6, 1992, 6:10:19 PM10/6/92

There is a new sound card being offered through the DAK catalog by BSR.
It's called the Media Master. Anyone know about it? It features

1) 16 bit vector-based sampling

2) 8khz to 44.1khz A/D record and playback

3) 128 built-in instruments and sound effects that comform to the
Roland GS standard sound canvas.

4) 384K of Ram, Line I/O jacks, microphone input jack

5) Windows 3.1 MPC compatible

6) The following bundled software:
a) Complete record and playback utilities:
i) Digital Audio recorder
ii) On-line Sound Mixer
iii) Computerized Jukebox
iv) audio cd music launcher w/repeat, shuffle play,
multi-track programming

b) Professional MIDI Kit:
1) Midisoft Recording Session with Mentor
2) Band in a Box
3)

The price is $200.00. If you want Sound Blaster/Ad-Lib compatibility
it costs an extra $50.00. A midi breakout box costs another $50.00.

The Midisoft Recording Session is a microsoft windows based music editor,
mixer and sequencer. I am curious if the BSR card is actually make by
another company with the BSR name on it.
Greg Davis
gr...@mel6.geg.mot.com (Greg Davis)
8617 E. Pierce St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257