Need MediaMaster (DAK/Cardinal) info, drivers, SDK, etc.

Peter D. Henry

Oct 11, 1993, 8:43:49 AM10/11/93

I have a Media Master sound card from DAK. Wave table synth (from a
time when that was rare in soundcards) SB daughterboard, etc.

Does anyone know who really made this card, and where or if I can get
driver updates for Win3.1, a developer's kit, or whatever?

Please respond by email, to keep the noise level in this group down, and
I'll followup to the net.

Thanks!

* Peter D. Henry Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum *
* p...@crl.com *