Cloud Computing Acceptance in Malaysia Survey

Rozila Ismail

Apr 8, 2013, 8:35:22 PM4/8/13
Everyone,

Hi, my name is Rozila Ismail. I am a postgraduate student at Wawasan Open Univesity and I was hoping if anyone could help me out.

I am looking for input on my final project research topic on Acceptance of cloud computing and I have developed a questionnaire. If anyone

would be willing to take a few minutes to answer the survey I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free post any questions at this forum.

Thank you.

Rozila Ismail

The link to review the Questionnaire is below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UK7KQVTd14l7ZeDRDivSomzySSMPFNB3OKcjV-iuK1o/viewform