Schizm help needed (Sam)

1 view

Steven Whatley

Dec 8, 2002, 5:05:29 PM12/8/02
Hello,

I started playing Schizm (DVD version) a year ago. My last saved game was
Dec. 9, 2001. This weekend, I picked up playing the game again. I really
like this game and I am doing very well with Hanna. I moved the ship to
its next location (II). But, I am having lots of trouble with Sam.

I have the 9 blue dots. I am at the part where there are the two air
pressure control devices. Hence the problem. What am I supposed to do
with them? I don't want a complete spoiler or walkthrough. But, a gentle
hint would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Steven
--
___ ____________
<<<((__O\ (__<>___<>__ \ ____ Don't get rattled by

susetest

Dec 8, 2002, 7:56:27 PM12/8/02
Steven Whatley wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I started playing Schizm (DVD version) a year ago. My last saved game was
> Dec. 9, 2001. This weekend, I picked up playing the game again. I really
> like this game and I am doing very well with Hanna. I moved the ship to
> its next location (II). But, I am having lots of trouble with Sam.
>
> I have the 9 blue dots. I am at the part where there are the two air
> pressure control devices. Hence the problem. What am I supposed to do
> with them? I don't want a complete spoiler or walkthrough. But, a gentle
> hint would be really appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Steven

You need to find a way to inflate the balloon outside using the two
air pumps.

Check the UHS hints here if you need more hints.
http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/hints/schizm/649.php

Steven Whatley

Dec 9, 2002, 12:18:39 AM12/9/02
susetest <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Steven Whatley wrote:
>> I have the 9 blue dots. I am at the part where there are the two air
>> pressure control devices. Hence the problem. What am I supposed to do
>> with them? I don't want a complete spoiler or walkthrough. But, a gentle
>> hint would be really appreciated!
>
> You need to find a way to inflate the balloon outside using the two
> air pumps.
>
> Check the UHS hints here if you need more hints.
> http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/hints/schizm/649.php

Al right! I got past the air pressure controls and got the air ship going
to its next destination. Getting late and time to go to bed. I last I
now have Sam and Hannah on the same side if the DVD. ;-)

Thanks,
Steven

Bob R

Dec 9, 2002, 12:05:29 PM12/9/02

A quick note, not related to your problem:

I had 'Schizm' totally lock up during puzzles, just froze (mouse still
moved). The 'fix' - Very carefully press Ctrl-Alt-Del ONCE (not twice,
or you'll reboot)[1], then press Escape, the game then continued from
the point of the 'freeze'.
If you experience this problem, try that.

[1] - the screen did not change (the system box did not pop-up), so I
didn't see anything happening. Pressing 'Escape' dismisses the
(invisible) pop-up without doing anything, but allowed the game to
proceed. Weird!
--
Bob R
POVrookie