CWBCO1034 Return code 25406

TECSIS

Apr 4, 2005, 7:14:06 AM4/4/05
I am experimenting with SSL and using for the first time the Certificate
Manager.

I am getting CWBO1034 with a return code 25406 when I try to connect
Operations Navigator using SSL to my V5R1M0 server (uot to date with latest
cumulatives PTFs).

There are no problems with the network as far as I now, all other
applications run propperly.

Any CLue?

Thanks in advance.

Angus

Apr 4, 2005, 3:59:48 PM4/4/05
Been through something similar recently have you assigned the CA cert to
each of the hostserver applications form the *system store?

Angus

TECSIS

Apr 5, 2005, 6:46:50 AM4/5/05
That was the problem !!

Now SSL communications work fine.

Thanks.

Angus

Apr 5, 2005, 4:20:08 PM4/5/05
Glad it helped. Some of the info you get (even from redbooks) is not
that great