HELP NEEDED !!! CPI93B9 and SRCB900FDC7 during dayly backup.

CENTRINO

Mar 20, 2008, 9:09:57 AM3/20/08
We are getting CPI93B9 and SRCB900FDC7 during daily backup (got via WRKPRB)

QEZBKTMTHU job on QBATCH is locked and I cannot end it, ENDJOB *IMMED, not
even ending *IMMED the QBATCH subsystem.

It seems that all libraryes where backuped and DLOS, but the problem started
when using the daily programmed SAV command by the menu

It is a new system with recently group PTF applyed

SF99540 7282 Instalado (installed in spanish)
SF99539 67 Instalado
SF99504 14 Instalado
SF99347 17 Instalado
SF99315 8 Instalado
SF99312 18 Instalado
SF99291 12 Instalado
SF99114 12 Instalado

SF99540 CUMULATIVE PTF PACKAGE C7282540
SF99539 GROUP HIPER
SF99504 DB2 UDB FOR ISERIES
SF99347 PRINT GROUP PTF FOR V5R4M0
SF99315 TCP/IP GROUP PTF
SF99312 WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V6.0
SF99291 JAVA
SF99114 IBM HTTP SERVER FOR I5/OS

When I tryed to SNDPTFORD *CUMPKG for latest cum the system refused to
load any PTFs since it seemed that all PTFs needed where applyed.

It seems

It is one hour from now that we are getting on the system log DSPLOG
continuos messages like: CPI93B9 and in QSYSOPR CPF2528.

I cannot end system manually and I am afraid to perform PWRDWNSYS *immed
becouse QBATCH system do not end nor does the problematic job.

Thanks in advance.

CENTRINO

Mar 20, 2008, 9:55:09 AM3/20/08
By the moment I have been able to end the backup job by issuing CHGJOB
JOBMSGQFL(*NOWRAP)

Sysval QJOBMSGQFL was set to *PRTWRAP now chaged to *NOWRAP.

"CENTRINO" <no...@ninelandia.com> escribió en el mensaje

jacko

Mar 20, 2008, 10:40:01 AM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 9:55 am, "CENTRINO" <n...@ninelandia.com> wrote:
> By the moment I have been able to end the backup job by issuing CHGJOB
> JOBMSGQFL(*NOWRAP)
>
> Sysval QJOBMSGQFL was set to *PRTWRAP now chaged to *NOWRAP.
>
> "CENTRINO" <n...@ninelandia.com> escribió en el mensajenews:frtn9v$t47$1...@nsnmrro2-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net...
> > Thanks in advance.- Hide quoted text -

Centrino, sounds like the message queue for the batch job got full, it
then didn't know what to do. change you system value to *wrap and
check the system value for job queue message size. The backups
produce a ton of joblog information.

CENTRINO

Mar 21, 2008, 2:55:27 AM3/21/08
Well, after getting and applying latest cumulative C8057540 via
internet, (a great feature of V5R4M0), the dayly backup worked fine.

CENTRINO

Mar 25, 2008, 5:42:02 AM3/25/08
The PTF needed to solve the problem was:

SI28994 for 5722SS1 (OS) wich is contained in latest cumulative:C8057540

http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/d274b8e7d37f34a786256e320076c355/0d6ca5621dd7cd048625738600580c8e?OpenDocument