Winsock 10065 Error Client Access?

Daniel Ingling

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
I recently re-formatted a hard drive and re-installed Win95b on a PC. When
I installed Client Access and set up the connection to my 400 through
TCP/IP, I get a Winsock 10065 error when verifying the connection. These
are the same versions of Win95 and CA that were previously working on this
PC. I'm stumped. I tried checking all Winsock related files to make sure
they are not old versions and they seem fine. Any suggestions are greatly
appreciated. I'm not sure what SR of CA I have installed as I am not at
work right now to check. Thanks.

--

Daniel Ingling
Information Technology Officer

Jon K Wold

Feb 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/28/00
Mr. Ingling,

(10065)
WSAEHOSTUNREACH

No route to host.
A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host. See
WSAENETUNREACH.

WSAENETUNREACH (10051):
Network is unreachable.
A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network. This usually
means
the local software knows no route to reach the remote host.

Perhaps your network had a hiccup ? Can you ping your host ? Can you
cwbping said host ?

Jon