EMU48

g...@my-dejanews.com

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99

Hello, I can't get EMU to run. I think I'm doing something wrong when I
enter the data that is asked for. Here is what I entered and what I get
in response.

Choose your KML script
directory:
C:\EMU48-1.10
current KML script:
casey's Gx with toolbar and touch screen

And this is what I get in return.

Calculator Model: G
Cannot open Rom.48G
Patch Beep.Ext ignored.
Please Put Rom command before any Patch
Cannot load Bitmap cp_48g3.bmp.
Debug On
This KML script doesn't specify the Rom to use, or the Rom could not be
loaded.
Press OK to continue.

Then nothing happens. I clicked on EMU48.exe and what you see
above is what I entered and what you see below that, is what
was returned. I have the Rom dump in the same directory and I
also have it on a floppy in drive A. I have Emu481.10 in the documents
of my C drive and so is file ROM.48G. If you could please tell me what I
am supposed to enter in those fields and where I am supposed to save emu
and the romdump it would help a lot. This is the first time I have used
emu48 and I don't know what I am doing yet. I have read the directions,
but they were written for programmers. Unfortunately I am not a
programmer and the directions don't make a lot of sense to me. I did try
to enter the fields differently, but had the same results. Could you
please help? Thanks

--
Thank you
Gary Wiese

tag48

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99

g...@my-dejanews.com escribió en mensaje <7hknsg$itv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

You need to get the Rom to make the emu48 run, you can do this by either
getting a romdump and dump the rom from your HP48 , or get the rom file
somewhere else..

Tag48

g...@my-dejanews.com

May 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/16/99
In article <Etn%2.6$r92.191@maule>,
"tag48" <ta...@ctcreuna.cl> wrote:

> >--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
> >---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.---
>
> You need to get the Rom to make the emu48 run, you can do this by
either
> getting a romdump and dump the rom from your HP48 , or get the rom
file
> somewhere else..
>
> Tag48
>

> Thanks, I finally got it to run, it was the romdump not being in the
same file as the emu48.