StringWriter 3/43

Stephan Knull

Nov 27, 1994, 6:43:13 AM11/27/94
aven...@cation.epita.fr (jean-yves avenard) used his keyboard on 21.11.1994 at 20:25:17 h, to create
the following reply to "StringWriter 3/43" :

----- Megabytes of something unknown KILLED.

Hey you bloody guy, don't you switch on your brain before doing something ?
There are lot's of people (like me), who has to use a MODEM for polling
this list. Is really needed that you post abaout 2.5 Megabytes of code
in this net. (By the way the first two files of your program are not here,
so the whole download is totally USELESS for me)
Thanks for Downloading about 20 minutes this fucking stuff !

so long
Stephan Knull
email: time...@chessy.aworld.de
skn...@informatik.uni-essen.de
_____________
+---------------------<_____________>---------------------+
| The Svartisen Glacier Is Reflected In The Fjord. |
| Brightly Painted Fishing-Boats Leave Mageroy At Dawn. |
| In The Silence Of The Woods Goblins And Elves Laugh. |
| In The Grand North, The Land Of The Free Spirits. |

Ned Holbrook

Nov 30, 1994, 10:11:35 PM11/30/94
In article <u2KkRM...@timewind.chessy.aworld.de>,

TIME...@CHESSY.AWORLD.DE (Stephan Knull) wrote:
> Hey you bloody guy, don't you switch on your brain before doing something ?
> There are lot's of people (like me), who has to use a MODEM for polling
> this list. Is really needed that you post abaout 2.5 Megabytes of code
> in this net. (By the way the first two files of your program are not here,
> so the whole download is totally USELESS for me)
> Thanks for Downloading about 20 minutes this fucking stuff !
>
> so long
> Stephan Knull

Wait a minute. This is comp.sys.hp48, right? THEN WHAT THE HELL IS
THIS DOING HERE?!? Jeez louise. Use the 'N' key and chill out. I may
not be interested in StringWriter, but at least I don't go flaming the guy
who was kind enough to post the fruits of his labors.

Please try to refrain from such insensitive comments. I _like_ not
having to read flames. If you are upset about something, there are mature
ways to handle it. Count to ten, look carefully at the problem, and think
of some solutions. Then communicate calmly.

Ned

--
_ _ _ _ Ned Holbrook | THE MAGIC |
| |_ ___| | |__ _ _ ___ ___| |__ holb...@worf.infonet.net | WORDS ARE |

Tomas Moberg

Dec 1, 1994, 2:30:47 PM12/1/94
: In article <u2KkRM...@timewind.chessy.aworld.de>,

: TIME...@CHESSY.AWORLD.DE (Stephan Knull) wrote:
: > Hey you bloody guy, don't you switch on your brain before doing something ?
: > There are lot's of people (like me), who has to use a MODEM for polling
: > this list. Is really needed that you post abaout 2.5 Megabytes of code
: > in this net. (By the way the first two files of your program are not here,
: > so the whole download is totally USELESS for me)
: > Thanks for Downloading about 20 minutes this fucking stuff !
: >
: > so long
: > Stephan Knull

This is BAD.
This guy is not how he pretends to be.

Notice his last name, it's Knull. Wich means fuck in Swedish.

I dont know why i bother to respond to this post? The best thing would be to
just ignore it.
/tomas