OidZone for the Apple ][

Michael Packard

Aug 4, 2018, 8:04:37 PM8/4/18
Hey all!
Most of you know I have a new game (nearly) out, but here's an "official" announcement:

Snacking On! Software proudly presents Oid Zone for the Apple ][ family of computers. Compatible with ALL Apple II models, including Apple ][, Apple ][ plus, Apple //e, Apple //c, (//c+ if you have a 5.25" floppy drive)Apple IIGS and the Apple /// in emulation mode. 48k required. All Assembly Language. Order now a www.BeRighteous.com $20 plus $3 shipping. First 100 orders will be autographed.

We're in playtesting now as we do final game tuning. I hope to be shipping next week in "Retro" ziplock baggie packaging.

Here's a video showing it off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz4XtuhWMmY

If you wanna help playtest, there's a facebook group with details

Antoine Vignau

Aug 5, 2018, 2:12:54 AM8/5/18
Comgrats, Michael.
Does $3 shipping include overseas?
av

Todd Holcomb

Aug 6, 2018, 6:48:44 PM8/6/18
Thank you for continuing to develop quality games for the Apple II!

Michael Packard

Aug 8, 2018, 2:37:11 AM8/8/18
yes.

Michael Packard

Aug 8, 2018, 2:40:21 AM8/8/18
On Monday, August 6, 2018 at 4:48:44 PM UTC-6, Todd Holcomb wrote:
> Thank you for continuing to develop quality games for the Apple II!

I enjoy doing it. We have 5 more games in the works, Snack On, Suicide Chamber, Lunar Rescue, Get ][ the Choppa!, and Trader Invader. I also have a disk of minigames from Trader Invader that will be released as a stand alone disk. It will have blackjack, slots, and a few space related arcadey keybanging games.

Michael Packard

Aug 8, 2018, 2:41:37 AM8/8/18
OidZone supports Mockingboard now.

qkumba

Nov 19, 2018, 12:08:45 AM11/19/18
Let me know if you have any interest in a ProDOS port.
I ported Alien Downpour so it can run from a hard disk.
I can do the same for OidZone.

Delfs

Nov 19, 2018, 3:02:00 AM11/19/18
I would be happy to have your games on my hard drive if not too difficult to port. I’m sure qcumba is busy enough already. :)