DHR Game Creation System is ready

I am Rob

Dec 2, 2017, 3:03:24 PM12/2/17
You can download the demo version here.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=85489792447675684085

With the demo version you can Load and Save screens, create sprites (or shapes), copy/paste sprites, Flip sprites horizontal or vertical and includes a very nice Fill routine.

The only thing you can't do is capture shapes to a shape table, save the shape table, or draw shapes from applesoft or ML, which is completed in the registered version.

Press OA-? for the commands help screen.

Enjoy!

Rob

Tom Porter

Dec 2, 2017, 10:29:17 PM12/2/17
All I was hoping for was a plot routine... this is great! Thank you.... how much for a registered copy?

Tom Porter

Dec 2, 2017, 10:30:34 PM12/2/17
In the notes:

I am asking for $15 U.S. to register this program. Upon registration you will
receive the most recent version which includes the capture and draw routines
as well as samples, instructions and the completed playable Pyramid game.

I accept Paypal. Please send payment to gid...@sasktel.net.
Please contact me by email before sending payment.

Tom Porter

Dec 6, 2017, 8:59:46 PM12/6/17
A one time bump... a great product if you don't already have a double-lores solution... its twice as fast as Beagle-Bros and will soon have ultra-speed sprite capabilities... its worth a look into! Thanks Robert!

I am Rob

Dec 7, 2017, 11:16:29 AM12/7/17
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7:59:46 PM UTC-6, Tom Porter wrote:
> A one time bump... a great product if you don't already have a double-lores solution... its twice as fast as Beagle-Bros and will soon have ultra-speed sprite capabilities... its worth a look into! Thanks Robert!

Thanks for the endorsement, Tom. I hope you will see that it can do so much more than just convert dbl lo-rs to dbl hi-res.

It should make it very easy to port almost any RPG adventure, board, card games etc from many of the other platforms to Apple II dbl hi-res.

Compressing a 320x200 or larger screen down to 140x192, there will always be some detail lost. This program is not only great for touching up lost detail, but capturing dbl hi-res shapes to a shape table, then using applesoft or ML to draw the shapes back to screen couldn't be easier.

Rob