A4000T/AMAX IV Problems

Frank Mariak

Jun 4, 1994, 8:53:50 AM6/4/94
hi!

I have some problems with AMAX IV and the filetransfer tool. After i have
transfered a file to the MAC side, an error -36 occurs when i'm doing a
write operation on the harddisk. It looks like the transfer tool has
destroyed the amax partition. Sometimes i get an error -39 even while
i'm transferring a file from the amiga side. This happens since i got my
A4000T/040, with my A3000/030 everything worked fine ...
Can anybody help me ??

bye
Frank Mariak

\|/
O O
---------------------------------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo--------
- -
- Frank Mariak / email: hl9...@unidui.uni-duisburg.de -
- / fma...@mlcomp.adsp.sub.org -
- Germany / -

BobEller

Jun 4, 1994, 2:29:02 PM6/4/94
In article <2sptgu$l...@rs1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de>,
hl9...@unidui.uni-duisburg.de (Frank Mariak) writes:

<stuff about disk problems with A-MaxIV and his 4000T deleted>

First, congrats on actually getting a 4000T...you may have the rarest
of all the Amigas ever made.

Early versions of the A-MaxIV software had a number of problems with
the '040 chips that didn't appear on the A3000. Sounds like you
might have a version of A-Max earlier than 4.008. From a CLI check
the version of your A-MaxIV startup program. If it reports that it
is earlier than 4.008 contact ReadySoft or your dealer for an
update.

Bob