Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Computer Show 2017

Steve Fryatt

Jan 15, 2017, 1:15:11 PM1/15/17
Wakefield RISC OS Computer Club are pleased to formally announce that the
2017 Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Computer Show will be taking place on
22nd April.

This year's event will be at its regular venue at the Cedar Court Hotel,
just off junction 39 of the M1 to the south of Wakefield in West Yorkshire.
Access by car is easy, as the hotel can be seen from the motorway junction.
For those intending to visit by public transport, Wakefield Westgate station
is well served by both local and intercity services from across the UK; the
hotel itself is accessible from the city centre by regular local buses. Full
travel and accommodation information can be found at
www.wakefieldshow.org.uk

The organisers are in the process of booking exhibitors, and details of who
will be attending should be appearing on the website over the coming weeks.
As ever, we hope that both the RISC OS and 8-bit markets will be well
represented -- if you would like to exhibit, please get in touch by email or
via the contact details on the website.

The popular Show Theatre will be present as usual, and we're currently
putting together a programme of talks: details will be published on the
website nearer the date. The Charity Stall will also be returning -- looking
to add to the £17,000 that our visitors have raised for the local Wakefield
Hospice over the years.

The show will be open from 10.30am until 4.30pm, with tickets costing £5 on
the door. There will also be tickets for a Prize Draw on sale, with the
chance to win some RISC OS-related goodies.

For full details, please check out the show website at
www.wakefieldshow.org.uk -- and keep an eye out for the latest information
as it becomes available.

--
Steve Fryatt