xmlread - Question from new Matlab user

atrain77a

Apr 22, 2006, 4:37:12 PM4/22/06
Quick question, I need to pull xml data (specifically time [to be x
axis]and temperature [to be y axis]) into matlab from the following
<http://207.188.221.112/get_public_tbl.cgi?A=1>

and then plot the data in Matlab on a minute by minute basis.

I've tried using the "xmlread" function to grab the data:

xmlread ('http://207.188.221.112/get_public_tbl.cgi?A=1');

but I end up with the following error:

------Start Error---------------------
[Fatal Error] get_public_tbl.cgi?A=1:32:22: The element type "name"
must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</name>".
??? Java exception occurred:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "name" must be
terminated by the matching end-tag "</name>".
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:235)
at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.j
ava:201)
at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
.

Error in ==> xmlread at 91
parseResult = p.parse(fileName);

I'm new to Matlab and I'm sure this is an elementary question with a
simple answer, so thanks in advance to anyone who may have a moment
to help with this item. -ATS