Access Denied in Windows 7

Matthias

Aug 3, 2010, 4:05:05 PM8/3/10

Windows 7 doesn't allow Matlab to enter into some of its files (at least in my case) this is the message I got:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB\R2010a\matlab.prf (Access is denied)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.mathworks.services.Prefs.save(Prefs.java:295)
at com.mathworks.services.Prefs$SavePrefsThread.run(Prefs.java:702)

Any ideas to solve this?

us

Aug 3, 2010, 5:23:20 PM8/3/10
"Matthias " <msta...@gmail.com> wrote in message <i39sph$e4m$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

a hint:
- look at this thread, which was posted today...

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/288390#767962

us